Anyone else loving their MBA?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by mikkker007, Jul 14, 2012.

1. mikkker007 macrumors member

Switched to Apple with the Emac.... all those yrs ago.Hve been a Mac/iOS fan ever since.... I see a lot of discussion re: the 'Cons' of Apple's hardware....
    Im typing this on my 3 week old MBA 11". Just awesome...... Having waited inline for the first iPhone, then the 3GS then the 4 /iPad1 and the 2nd.....AppleTV.. yada yada..... Watching WWDC 2012..... I am now more than ever, convinced (Even after the passing of SJ .. RIP) that we are in very good hands. I guess my point is, if you feel the need to pick... please.. purchase the Alternative!! MBA or Dell? hmmmm..... not a hard choice..... Even if OSX ran "Perfect" ... there's No way....... I would buy. We are all here on this forum because we are all Mac fans......(well, most, I hope) SJ & Woz, had a vision....And "Thank fk for that vision" youtube "steve ballmer" for the alternative....

2. robdrj45 macrumors member

Really liking the Air so far. Still getting used to OSX, but having an Iphone has helped a bit. I think if the screen were a little larger, say 14'', it would be ideal...but that's nitpicking. My favorite features are the excellent trackpad and the SSD's blistering speed/response.