Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
I have my phone JB/unlocked on iPhone 4 and the features on 4.2.1 just aren't worth me reinstalling everything I already have and to find some stuff likely broken.

limera1n worked well for me.

Didn't most people snatch up 4.0.1 jailbreakme.com or 4.1 limera1n/GP?

still always glad to see the scene jailbreaking the "latest and greatest" firmwares. Progress is great.

Shockwave78

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2010
Yep i am with you on that, I actually bought a refurb 32GB off of AT&T's premier site last week, I sold my 16GB, made $200, and ended up with a 32GB in brand new condition :D

Oh, and to get back on topic after that, the 32gb came with 4.1. I instantly jailbroke it again and i honestly cannot remember any features of 4.2 actually that were on my 16gb that i knew i should have never updated in the first place.

With only roughly 7 months until the new iphone comes out it I think I am going to stay on 4.1 for the duration of it. Being unlocked with 4.1 at that time will still yield me $650+ most likely for the phone :)

steezy1337

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2008
Carlisle, UK
when it becomes untethered me and 4.2.1 jailbreak will talk business, i'm not risking my phone being completely useless so i can have quick reply sms and SBsettings. i do have it on my iPad as that rarely leaves the house.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.