Anyone else not excited for an Aluminum MacBook?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by TJunkers, Oct 10, 2008.

1. TJunkers macrumors 6502a

TJunkers

I have to say I really don't want apple making the macbook aluminum. There wont be any variety besides size then! Bring back the 12" macbook pro and leave it be. I honestly love there current design and known an aluminum would look sexy, but then what? every laptop will look the same except for size and shape in the case of the macbook air. I don't get why everyone is s crazy for an aluminum macbook when you can get the macbook pro. and yes I know price is an issue but thats why i am saying they should bring back the 12" for the MBP line. Anyone else feel that way?

Don't get me wrong I have a macbook pro because I love the aluminum that much and my fiance has a macbook and its such a huge difference in look its awesome to see such a variety offered by apple that may soon end.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

There's a thread with this EXACT TITLE. FOLLOW THE RULES.

3. TJunkers thread starter macrumors 6502a

TJunkers

4. oli2140 macrumors 6502

Nothing relevant came up after copying and pasting this title into the search - DON'T BE SO AGGRESSIVE

5. EmptyCalm macrumors member

it's a forum cop!

anyway i don't care too much for the aluminum. It will def hurt with the other internal stuff/size but i'm happy with my current laptop..