iPad Anyone else notice AT&T has been changing bill due date?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ubercool, Feb 10, 2015.

1. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

Anyone else notice AT&T has slowly been moving its due date going back years?

I don't have my earliest records dating back to April 3, 2010 when I bought my fist iPad but starting in December 2012, when my bill due date was 12/17/12, it has moved back to 2/6/2015, which is 11 days earlier.

Since I bought my iPad on April 3, 2010, I can only assume that AT&T has moved the bill due date a full month, which means they owe me a free month!

Can you guys check your bills? This is a matter for the FCC. :eek:

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Not.

I have over 4 years of wireless ATT bills and all are dated the 12th for the due date.:rolleyes:

I would hold on that call to the FCC. They are way to busy getting ready to take over and ruin the Internet!:mad:

3. ubercool thread starter macrumors 6502a

ubercool

Can't imagine I'm the only one, why should AT&T single me out? ;)

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

When I had an AT&T postpaid tablet plan a few years back, that billing date was listed as monthly and didn't change. I'm guessing you're on a prepaid plan set to autopay renewal. Prepaid plans cover exactly a 30 day period, so depending on the number of days in a calendar month, you'll find the date of payment changing. At least, it does on my T-Mobile prepaid phone...

5. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

AT&T won't let me change bill date so I don't think they will do that. :apple:

6. RevTEG macrumors regular

RevTEG

This is your answer. And to think, it wasn't evil takeover attempt of data. :)

7. ubercool thread starter macrumors 6502a

ubercool

There's nothing like a good ol' conspiracy theory! :p