Anyone else notice that MobileMe calendars are slow to load?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slate1, Jul 29, 2010.

1. slate1 macrumors regular

I never had this, albeit minor, problem on my old 3G. On my IP4.01 the MobileMe calendars are a little slow to load when I switch from month to month.

For example, if I open up the calendar app, July loads up with all 4 of my calendars quickly. When I click to switch to August, it pauses for a few seconds, moves to the August calendar, then pauses for 5 seconds or so before the appointments display.

It sounds petty, but its really annoying when I'm trying to quickly check my schedule. Anyone else seeing this?

2. slate1 thread starter macrumors regular

3. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

not mine, try a hard reset, i had an issue the other day when all the camera icons in the camera app were set as horizontal mode even when the phone was vertical so i did a hard reset and it fixed it

4. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

Yes they are. I have an iPhone 4, an 8GB 3GS and a 32GB 3GS. Slow on all of them.

5. slate1 thread starter macrumors regular

How many calendars do you sync via MobileMe? I have four, wondering if you're not seeing it if you only have one or two.

6. slate1 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks. You noticed the change when you upgraded to 4.01? I may be wrong, but I don't remember it being a problem under 4.0 and I know it wasn't a problem on 3.1.3 with my 3G.

How many calendars are you sync'ing.

7. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

I have one calendar on each of them One 3GS is running 3.1.3 and the calendar events load in about three seconds. On my iPhone 4, they load in about 10 seconds. On the 8GB 3GS that came with 4.0, it loaded in about 18 seconds.