Help. I'm obessing over whether or not to get the new iPhone. If i don't make a decision within like the next 4 days, i'm stuck with this phone for 2 years. I can afford the $200. It's the $35 a month extra i'm concerned about. It's expensive over 2 years. I lost my job 2 months ago. What should i do??????