Anyone else on the fence?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sweetbike40, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Help. I'm obessing over whether or not to get the new iPhone. If i don't make a decision within like the next 4 days, i'm stuck with this phone for 2 years. I can afford the $200. It's the $35 a month extra i'm concerned about. It's expensive over 2 years. I lost my job 2 months ago.:(
    What should i do??????

2. jdcrow711 macrumors regular

work your butt off to get another job and reward yourself the day you do with a new phone. new job, new phone, NO LINES :)

3. xxchefxx macrumors member

stop worring about a phone and get a job then you then you wont have to worry

4. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Do you really need to be told? :rolleyes:

5. Sweetbike40 thread starter macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Well, the thing is.... i just upgraded my phone this month. I still have time to return it. A few days. So i need to make the decision now. Yeh, the best thing is to wait til i find work again. I know.

6. Raikun macrumors regular

take your phone back

get a pay as you go phone, you're unemployed now, you should NOT have a contract.

the iphone 3G isn't _MUST HAVE_. you're just giving into the hype.

IMO it sounds like you want it, so plan it as an incentive to do well and get a new job, which means you should buy it WHEN and ONLY WHEN you have your new job underway.

possibly tying yourself up in debt over unlimited internet access is pretty stupid.

7. Sweetbike40 thread starter macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Good idea. I needed the kick. I am working PT right now at least. The job market sucks now. Only entry level, low paying jobs out there now. I'm overqualified for most :eek: