Anyone else ordered an iPhone 6 and a 6 Plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by andyp350, Sep 12, 2014.

1. andyp350 macrumors 6502a

I plan to see which one I like better and make the most of Apples 14 day return policy to return the other. I'm hoping to keep the Plus but am slightly concerned it'll be too big for my pockets and for one handed use.

2. ZhenyaF macrumors 6502

I did

my wife and I will try both and decide what we want after 2 weeks. I was hoping to get them both at the same time, unfortunately 6+ is supposed to come first week of October

3. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502

i did the same,
    the store's chat confirmed its ok and iPhone's had the same policy as macs do.

they even said there were no restocking fees and apple would pay return shipping, IMHO i think everyone who is unsure should be doing this

unfortunately my 6+ won't be arriving till 16 Oct - 23 Oct but the 6 is slated for 19/9-23/9 (ordered at 320am :/ )

4. andyp350 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I didn't even bother to check these things! Probably should have although I figured if there was a problem I could probably sell it for its full value anyway. Do you know if it has to be returned by post or can I take it back to my local Apple store for a refund?
    Also I was fortunate enough to get my order in in time for release day delivery on both models. Although I'll be at work all day so will probably be Saturday before I get them! In hindsight I should have ordered for in store collection.

5. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502

post or local apple store, for me post is just the most convenient