Anyone else ordering the wired keyboard

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Shivetya, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Shivetya macrumors 65816

2. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

While I am ecstatic over all of the updates, this is the one thing that bums me out. I do a lot of number crunching and it would be very hard for me to live without a numeric keypad.

I may very well go with a wired keyboard, but I sure wish they offered a wireless version too.

In the meantime, I'm in too much awe at the moment to worry too much about it... :D

Bryan

3. FLHX Guest

Yep, I got the numeric keyboard.

It's got to be the same exact technology, I can't believe they can't offer a wireless numeric.

Oh well.

4. dwd3885 macrumors 68020

yep, I ordered mine with a numeric keyboard...Two reasons: number pad, and usb ports in the front. Sure, you use up one in the back, but it's nice to have a convenient place to plug in your thumb drive.

5. fr4c macrumors 65816

fr4c

Contemplating of getting the new i7 iMac, but definitely getting the wired with numeric keypad. The 2 USB ports on the sides are lifesavers.

6. musukosan macrumors regular

Yeah I'm getting the wired one too. I forgot about the added USB ports.... so that is an added bonus. Mainly though I want the numeric pad. Also, after seeing a video of the 27" with the wireless... I think it looks really odd having that tiny keyboard in front of that huge computer!

7. mac88 macrumors 6502

I ordered the wired. I already own a wireless keyboard and thought I could use the wired for the extra connections.

8. Kronie macrumors 6502a

Kronie

^^^^^Just the opposite!

I would have but I already own a wired w/ numberpad. So I just took the wireless.