Anyone else pumped?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by markyr17, Sep 13, 2014.

1. markyr17 macrumors 65816

markyr17

Is anybody else super pumped for their new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus?

I have had every iteration of the iPhone since the original in 2007, and I am always excited to upgrade to the newer model (who doesn't love getting a new device?!)

But this year, I just feel especially pumped. Apple always says "this is the biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone." I tho k this is actually true this time. The bigger screen is something that I have been waiting on for a couple years now.

I personally think I will get much more use out of my iPhone 6 plus than I do with my 5s. I rarely ever use my iPhone as a phone anymore!

Anyways, is anybody else more pumped for this release than normal?

2. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Every year that its not an "S" version is exciting.

3. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

I don't think people are pumped this year...I mean, this section of the forum is so dead. I have seen maybe a thread or two created every hour or so. ;)

4. RickInHouston macrumors 6502a

I'm kind of worried the opposite. When my 6+ arrives I'll really like it. Two days later I'll realize it's really nothing special, just a bigger phone.

5. highertechnology macrumors 6502a

I'm pumped. I've been through most current Android phones trying to satisfy my big screen needs and still ended back up with a 5s.

The 6+ should satisfy the beautiful screen and fluid device integration with current applications.

6. uchosen macrumors 6502