Anyone else sit on the computer all day and now have to wait until July?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iLoveMyApple, Jun 22, 2010.

1. iLoveMyApple macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

I was on the computer for 17 hours. I started at 1 am PST. I never got through until the next day. Now I'm stuck with a shipping date of July 14th. I'm just a little annoyed that people will be getting theirs tomorrow and I'm not. Especially when I wasted a day on the computer. Anyone else feel like this?

2. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

Your tears are salty....

3. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Hate to say it, but crocodile tears.

Some of us were on before and after 1am PDT, and may have to wait potentially as long as September.

July?? Suck it up, cupcake. :p

BL.

4. edk99 macrumors 6502a

should of gotten off your ass and went to an Apple store or ATT store or even Best Buy.

I waltzed into my ATT store at 5pm ordered 2 phone all within 40 minutes. Just checked my tracking number and they will be delivered tomorrow. :)

5. iLoveMyApple thread starter macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

September? Are you waiting for the white one? I don't understand why you'd have to wait until September when Apple.com still says July 14th.

6. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

With the leaked ATT memo saying 'later this summer', just like with MMS, 'later this summer' ended up going all the way until late September/early October. 'Later this summer' could mean next Monday, July 4th, or September 20th. By comparison, your July 14th is nothing if people potentially have to wait another 2 1/2 months to get a white iPhone.

Like I said.. 3 more weeks? suck it up.

BL.

7. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

If it makes you feel any better I got my order through on the first try when I got home and it will be delivered tomorrow. I did try a few times at work and had no luck.

That's just how it goes sometimes though

8. iLoveMyApple thread starter macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

:rolleyes: