Anyone else still having airplay problems with the iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by el_duderino, Oct 2, 2015.

1. el_duderino macrumors newbie

el_duderino

I still have airplay problems with my iphone. it doesn't matter, if i stream to apple tv or my av-receiver. after a few songs the connection is lost and it's really hard to get it back. i have turn on and off the airplay and play the songs directly on the iphone etc. if i do the exact same procedure with my macbook, there aren't any problmes at all. same wifi, same components except the iphone. i dont know what to do. its really annoying.
    im on a iphone 6 with iOS 9.0.1 (but it has always been like that. same for my old 5s with ios 8)

2. Chew macrumors member

I have this exact issue since iOS 9. And I actually came here to ask this exact question and hopefully get some help. Others have issues with AirPlay quitting after their devices went standby. I have two issues, first being that after the end of a track, the next just wouldn't start. But when I just activate the device again, it's working. And the other thing, as you said, in the middle of the song, the connection to the AirPlay speaker (not only with Apple TV but also with other AirPlay-enabled equipment) drops. Sometimes it takes a minute or so to even find the AirPlay speakers again. A solution would be very nice, this is very annoying. Especially with one of my audiobooks, it has very short chapters (like 6 minutes) but 100 of it...and I have to continue playback after each one....