Anyone else still "In Progress" on AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by atacinus, Jun 22, 2010.

1. atacinus macrumors 6502

So I ordered once from AT&T and again from Apple since I never got a confirmation from AT&T until two days ago. My apple order was canceled and now it's all down to AT&T to deliver....groan.

Seems like EVERYONE has gotten a shipping status update except me. Is there anyone else that ordered on 6/15 that is still "In Progress"? Do we have any hope?

And just for posterity's sake, this has been the worst release of a product I have ever seen. Forget the server problems, you're not going to send confirmation e-mails, you're going to cancel orders, you're going to not deliver when you say you will. What...the...F*ck?

2. kirchnrd macrumors 6502

kirchnrd

Premier order still in progress here. AT&T just sucks, period.

3. gadget88 macrumors member

me too.. i dont know what fu** is AT&T doing. One of the crappiest company i have ever seen.

4. ashVID macrumors regular

Me three... Have a reservation but apple says they won't honor it because I'm no longer eligible for an upgrade. FAIL!

ash =o)

5. proathlete03 macrumors member

+1

I ordered direct from Apple @ 03:20AM PDT on launch day. Same boat!

My phone says delivers on June 24th and my upgrade date on ATT has changed. My early upgrade price is also no longer eligible. I hope its just an information lag...

6. nbuubu macrumors regular

My order finally went from Attention to Processing today. So I'm behind almost everyone.

Not only did AT&T send me the wrong address on my confirmation email on the 15th, which probably resulted in the Credit Card problem I had until today, they also offered me a text message plan which seemingly doesn't exist, and after I selected it that also ground my order to a halt.

If I get my phone on Friday it'd be a miracle.

7. rans0m00 macrumors 6502

Ordered 7:30am cst 6/15 att reg never on backorder... On in progress since lunch time 6/15... Kicking myself for not just ordering from Apple like others I know.

8. WhyYouSoBlurry macrumors newbie

*sigh* Definitely still "In Progress" and would just like to know when it'll ship. Tomorrow would be great, Thursday's good too...just a little info would be nice.

9. junebug1 macrumors regular

junebug1

Ordered at 6:09AM EST on 06.15 and am still In Progress...spoke to AT$T multiple times trying to get an answer about what is holding the order up and they have assured me each time that nothing is holding it up and as long as it ships by Wednesday night everything is just fine.

10. WhoDatNinja macrumors newbie

WhoDatNinja

Ordered 2 phones on 6/15 at 7:15 Pacific. I received an email shortly thereafter confirming the order.
    Next day, I received two separate emails confirming my orders, with newly assigned numbers. So far, everything is still "In Progress." This blows!