Anyone else still stuck on "Processing".. from Apple, with a 9/19 delivery date.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by duelingdragons, Sep 15, 2014.

1. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

My wife and I ordered at almost the exact same time, and hers has moved to Preparing for Shipment, but mine is still stuck on Processing. Ugh.

We both ordered 6+'s around 3:30 AM Friday.

2. Nikomanz macrumors regular

Nikomanz

Yep. Mine says processing 2 minutes ago when I checked and it still says 9/19 delivery.

3. Ayr macrumors 6502

It's okay. Maybe you can get it the week after. No worries, it'll arrive some time :)

4. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

It was the weekend. Now we will start to see A LOT of movement... And don't forget they have to process millions and millions of orders.

If Apple tells you it will be there Friday, it will be there Friday don't worry.

5. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

Mine went to preparing for shipment early this morning.

6. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Yup, still processing.
    VISA been billed though. *shrug* I'm not worrying about it unless it gets past lunch on Friday with no update.

7. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I am too. Card was charged though so I'm feeling good.

8. Rafterman macrumors 68000

Its happened where people have actually gotten their phone and yet Apple still says "processing". That's how bad their systems can be hammered.

9. indychris macrumors 6502

indychris

Yep. We've had at least one phone each of the last couple of rounds that have shown up as 'processing' even up until the night before when it finally gave a tracking number. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

10. Kurfer macrumors regular

Kurfer

11. Ortiz7983 Suspended

No. I've been stuck on preparing for shipment. I want a damn tracking number already or put in on my support profile!!!

12. mguti macrumors member

my 6+ has been in preparing for shipping since Saturday with a 9/19 delivery date!

13. thoryamaha919 macrumors member

The iPhone 6 my sister ordered is prepared for shipping while my iPhone 6+ is still in processing

Both say 9/19 for delivery :D

14. duelingdragons thread starter macrumors 65816

So my wife's appears on UPS now when you plug her phone # in as a Reference, but mine doesn't. Starting to get worried :(

15. mantan macrumors 68000

A lot of units are stateside. If you life close to a distribution center, it's not going to get updated for another day or two.

16. plasticmoz macrumors regular

:rolleyes:

17. taedouni macrumors 65816

It's weird. It showed preparing for shipment like two days ago and now it's back at processing. Still 9/19 delivery date. I ordered my 6+ at 12:40AM so I'm not concerned.

18. EngenZerO macrumors regular

Got an email Friday Morning at 1:25am conforming my order with apple and that it is being processed. That same morning I had a 1 dollar charge and the NEXT tax accessed to my CC as a pending charge (still on my CC today)

I'm still stuck at processing as of today with a delivery of this Friday 9/19 for a 64GB Space Grey Plus.

I did some digging around yesterday in other threads... and I saw a few people in AZ still mentioned they were stuck on processing and I think one person who just said West Coast who was still stuck on processing. I assume Apple already has a shipment of phones somewhere local to a big distribution hub which is why these people and I are stuck on processing. I live in Colorado...

Maybe it would help to see the state of delivery for those still stuck on the processing state to try to get a feel?

19. ybenali macrumors member

it happened to me too.... and to 2 other members of the forum.

cross finger that nothing bad is happening

20. paulie6978 macrumors 6502a

paulie6978

this was the big scare a few years ago with the 5 and mine still arrived on time as planned on launch day.

relax ppl

21. cipher29 macrumors regular

Mine shows Preparing for Shipment, but, with a delivery date of 19/9-23/9 ..

22. Jazper macrumors 6502a

My iPhone is showing as preparing for dispatch, but my case is still processing, I ordered it a day after (couldn't justify the cost of the case at the time). ;) Delivery for the case is 17-19th with my iPhone to be delivered on the 19th, hopefully.

Your iPhones fell of the plane, sorry.

23. ybenali macrumors member

with yours too hopefully :cool:

24. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

I ordered my 6+ at 3:30AM, my 6 at 7:30. The 6+ is still processing, while the 6 is preparing for shipment. Both are scheduled to arrive on the 19th.