Anyone else thing the new Apple Store website layout is horrible?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by lulla01, Jun 4, 2013.

1. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

The navigation bars on the side are gone, I honestly don't understand why they changed this...

2. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Not really. Things change and you have to get used to them. Now most of the navigation is on the bottom of the page instead of left sidebar. Still easy to find things.

3. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

Very true. I remember a few months ago when they changed the Yahoo homepage. It was very easy to bitch and moan about the new layout, but now I'm so used to it that I forgot how the old site looked.

4. designs216 macrumors 65816

designs216

Text was already fairly minimal and it looks like they took another step toward getting rid of copy entirely. Is Apple thinking that our attention span has grown so short we'll bounce if we have to read at all on the landing page?

5. maxosx macrumors 68020

I think it's a refreshing change. But then again, I'm always quick to embrace something fresh and new as long as it serves me well. I buy a lot from Apple.com, so this is right up my alley :)

6. Oudinot macrumors regular

Oudinot

7. splitpea macrumors 6502a

It took me half an hour to figure out that to find accessories first you had to choose the product you wanted accessories for. Sigh.