Anyone else waiting for their 4s before they try iOS5?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by furam90, Oct 11, 2011.

1. furam90 macrumors regular

Even though iOS 5 is coming out 2 days before the 4s, I don't think I'm going to try it out on my 4. It just seems kind of pointless.

I'm waiting because I want to add to my suspense plus it'll make the 4s feel even more new and different. When the 4s comes in the mail it'll be like Christmas morning :).

Anyone else holding out the extra 2 days?

2. BAZ1307 macrumors member

No, simply because I don't have an iPhone to upgrade to iOS5. :p

Going to download iOS5 on my iPad tomorrow though, since most of the features I'm looking forward to are very much iPad-centric. I have been waiting for Safari to use tabbed browsing since basically buying my iPad, and the new mutitasking gestures look fabulous, to put it simply.

I wonder if my iPad will feel any faster after installing iOS5 onto it... I'm not expecting it to, but it it is actually faster, I will be very pleased. :)

3. bat717 macrumors regular

I can't decide whether to wait or not. I'm desperate for the new notifications, but I also think I should just save the awesomeness until I get the 4S too. Can't make up my mind!

4. Frasern1 macrumors 6502a

I currently don't have an iPhone but I am going to download it on my iPad, I might hold off on my iPod touch though.