Anyone else waiting on their invisible screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by olly666, Jun 22, 2010.

1. olly666 macrumors regular

olly666

Mine shipped on Friday morning and I still don't have it. Gonna be a little upset tomorrow if it doesn't arrive. I'm not taking my iphone out of the box until I have it.

2. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Wow, I understand keeping your things perfect (I'm the same way) but not taking it out of the box until your IS arrives is ridiculous. You can at least sync it and get everything set up. Keep it on a soft cloth or something, it won't get scratched, it's glass...

3. olly666 thread starter macrumors regular

olly666

Not worried about getting it scratched. It's just impossible to apply the screen unless the phone is immaculate. :(

4. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

My IS shipped a few days ago but I haven't seen it.

From what I've been hearing I think it is more and more likely I will end up just using the phone 100% naked.

5. jellorocks macrumors member

still waiting for mine as well. Pretty silly that it is taking just as long to get to me as the actual phone and its only coming from Utah, not China.

6. mb2008 macrumors regular

I'm with ya. On my 3G and 3GS I cut the cling wrapper just enough to use the home button and the speaker/sensor until my shield was ready. The touch screen works just fine that way. In fact, on my 3G I had a Marware silicon wrap case that covered the edges of the cling plastic and I didn't need to take it off for months. But I received my SGP today, so no worries.

7. olly666 thread starter macrumors regular

olly666

I forgot it comes with a wrapper. Maybe I'll get to play with it after all.

8. InfinitiG macrumors 6502

does everyone here wrap their car with plastic as well

I mean we are talking about a average of $20,000 and up versus a $600 phone

people need to relax, just a phone

9. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

my IS shipped on Monday and won't be here till Monday 28th or so. I really wanted to get an orange bumper but its not lookin good. Who is going to have it??? Best Buy sales kid said they would but he lies.

I was all into cases for my 3G but for some reason the i4 just doesn't seem to need one.

10. LocoMoco macrumors member

Got an email on friday 06/18. Said it was shipped. Hasn't arrived yet. I went the cheapest shipping offerred. No tracking was provided. I am assuming usps first class. Hopefully it gets here by thursday.

11. cherrygirlunmei macrumors member

Gonna wait and see if my iPhone arrives tomorrow then I'm going to buy me some invisible shield at this site: http://www.bestskinsever.com/iphone-4-skin

It's the same product, but WAY cheaper. I went to my Best Buy and was disappointed that IS charges $29.99 for the full body skin. I think I'll just keep my phone in its plastic cover for now until next week, then I'm SO going to BSE and order me some plastic protection.

12. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

Not true but whatever makes you happy. You shouldnt even need a protector with the new phone but i can understand getting one.

13. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

14. abercrombie macrumors regular

abercrombie

Maybe it has arrived. If it's invisible then how would you know you received it? :confused:

15. olly666 thread starter macrumors regular

olly666

fail

16. kr00k322 macrumors 6502

I ordered mine from Bodyguardz and it's set to arrive on the 24th.