Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
Like Slack does it?
Every time I spend time away from phone cause I’m busy at work or something it drives me nuts having unrelated messages in a conversation one after the other - wouldn’t it be great to reply to individual messages directly like Slack does?

Anyone else wish this came to iMessage?

Last edited:

iFanaddic

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2008
Montréal, Canada
Like Slack does it?
Every time I spend time away from phone cause I’m busy at work or something it drives me nuts having unrelated messages in a conversation one after the other - wouldn’t it be great to reply to individual messages directly like Slack does?

Anyone else wish this came to iMessage?

If it would allow me to have different ongoing conversation with one person I would love it, most of my friends are my coworkers so i’d probably have 2 conversations with most of them, one work related and one personal. Dunno if thats how you meant it.

FrancoisC

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2009
Montreal, Qc
I'd love it. I have groups conversation too, and it would be useful sometime! To all people saying "no", I see how that would be of no use to you, but it'd be the kind of things that when you don't use, you don't even know it's there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.