Anyone else who still HASN'T recieved their Iphone 3G S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nightmarerec0n, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Nightmarerec0n macrumors newbie

I ordered the 32GB Black iPhone 3G S....AT&T STILL hasn't shipped it.
    I've heard stories of people who ordered after getting shipped.
    I am outraged that even though I pre-ordered, people mozied on into the store on launch day and bought one....without a pre-order.

If it hasn't shipped by tomorrow....I think I'll pay my Apple Store a visit to hopefully buy one/cancel this order..

2. 1Zach1 macrumors 6502a

1Zach1

3. Nightmarerec0n thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Inksworth macrumors regular

Inksworth

I still don't have mine either, pre-ordered on the 14th. I'm in Dallas, and it "shipped" on Friday. I'm thinking after lunch I'm gonna go cancel my order. Though I've heard AT&T isn't letting people do that... Still, I'm pretty upset.

5. Nightmarerec0n thread starter macrumors newbie

Mine hasn't even shipped.....

6. Nightmarerec0n thread starter macrumors newbie

7. AustinSTI macrumors 6502

I ordered mine on the 18th on apple's website, Shipped on Saturday the 20th; due in tomorrow or Thursday. I went to the apple store saturday intending to cancel the online order and pick on up; unfortunately in teh time I left the house and the time I got to the apple store the item was 'prepared for shipment' and I could no longer cancel. The folks at the apple store said if I gave them a CC online then I need to wait for it to come in.

Long story short: If your item has shipped or prepared for shipment you are SOL till you get it

8. zoobaby macrumors newbie

Then I'd cancel and walk into a BB or Apple store and buy it.

Should be able to cancel if it hasn't shipped.

9. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Exactly

If it hasn't shipped, why wait? Call a local store and go get it. Most have them

10. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

well mine hasn't shipped, but i didn't order on the 20th when my Verizon contract ended.

so i'm not really complaining.

just called my local best buy store and they are doing pre-orders still. Guy was real nice and said it would take about a week for it to come in since the shipment tomorrow is already sold out.

11. Inksworth macrumors regular

Inksworth

Okay, so I never got an e-mail saying it was ready to be picked up. I called the store today and they had it. I am quite confused. Either way, I got my phone.

I guess the moral of the story is that if you have a "shipped" status with no tracking number, ask them to check if your phone is in.

12. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

I ordered mine on the Apple Online Store the 20th and still hasn't been processed. :mad: I am going to see if my local Apple Store has them in stock. Hopefully the line isn't long!

13. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

I just got an update on my order. It says now JULY 1!! :mad: I can't believe that. I'm going to call around and see who has one because that's ridicules.

14. CLH32 macrumors newbie

I ordered on the 18th through AT&T Premier. Not yet shipped. Still "Processing"...

15. DrFillster macrumors member

Not on the East Coast. I've driven from New York to South Carolina (on vacation) in the last 4 days and no one had one. Apple, bestbuy, walmart....

16. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

You tried calling most stores near you?

I find that really hard to believe but listen, I could be completely wrong.