Anyone else's iPhone 4 glitch?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dallas112678, Jul 25, 2010.

1. dallas112678 macrumors 6502a

Ok just a little bit of a backstory. I'm on my 3rd iPhone 4 (The first one had this weird screen flicker randomly, the 2nd would turn yellow in the bottom corners of the screen.) Any my 3rd one seems to be pretty glitchy.

The things i notice is every so often a random app will crash repeatedly when you try to open it. I have done multiple restores and it always works fine for a day or 2 then starts going crazy. Last week i went in and showed the "geniuses" that my App store would constantly crash (They saw this) so they decided to restore the iphone as new (Which i told them i had done multiple times to no avail, but ok lets do it and see what happens.) 2 days its working fine then all of a sudden iBooks decides it wants to constantly crash (Everytime a restore it, it always seems to work fine for the first day or 2 so this is pretty weird to say the least lol.) At this point i didn't have time to get a genius appointment until 3 days after iBooks starts crashing and literally the day of my appointment iBooks starts working fine (wow lol.) So is there any real point in going to the apple store if i can't actually demonstrate the crashing again? This stuff is so random and seeing as im at school w/o a car, i cant just drive there as soon as it starts and who knows if it will stop when i get the chance given its random nature. Also the first thing i noticed about this phone when i first got it, was that it takes about 6 straight syncs until i can actually get all of my apps on there (My first two phones had no problem like this, and no matter how i restore the phone the same thing happens.)

Ya i'm just a little frustrated because of how random this all is, that i know something is going on with it but the issue may not decide to present itself for the geniuses to see it again (Remember they already saw it doing it the first time.)

2. Ish macrumors 68010

Ish

I had a problem with my previous 3G where it would sit on the table turning itself on and off. Of course when I took it to the Apple store it was ok. Next time it did it I took a video of it and put it on my phone to show them what was happening.