anyone else's iphone stuck in Indianapolis?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by schaudhr, Jun 23, 2010.

1. schaudhr macrumors newbie

Mine has been stuck there since yesterday at 11:44 am. By girlfriends got their at 3:02 pm yesterday and left Indianapolis and she recieved hers here in Chicago today at 11 am. Mine for whatever reason is still saying it's in transit in Indiana.

Anyone else feeling this pain? I'm in Chicago.

2. me2000 macrumors 6502

Me! I'm in Bloomington/Normal... 3 hours south of Chicago.

3. schaudhr thread starter macrumors newbie

You get any info on why urs is stuck there? I called them twice and I got the same answer. They said it's scheduled to deliver tomorrow and I'm like well, is there a reason it hasn't moved in practically 24 hours? Or why my girlfriend got hers today and it left Indianapolis just fine? They had no answer for me other than that is scheduled to deliver tomorrow.

4. gethyphyyo macrumors regular

Lots of weather problems, I had my phone delayed one day (got it today)

5. Ogrillion macrumors member

My phone was delayed in TX and even though the tracker doesn't say Fedex said it was in Indianapolis..

Maybe its all the Apple big brother posts, but I am starting to think maybe Apple did purposely let a few go and make some stay. Even fedex couldn't really tell me why my phone sat for 24 hours doing nothing. They said mechanical / weather issues, but come on I live in East PA and people below me got their phones and people in NY...

So I don't know I guess a few planes could have gotten delayed, but still. I just hope I get it tomorrow and it isn't now going to sit at Indianapolis for 24 hours more. THen I will be upset :eek: