Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alldat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
Tried searching, couldn't find anything. I noticed that the notification center will let me scroll and scroll and scroll all the way to the bottom, but there is nothing there. It is only showing approximately the last hour of notifications. If I swipe left and clear the bottom most visible notification, a new one that was previously "hidden" will pop up.

Anyone see this, know a way to fix it without a restore? Syncing all these apps and songs is an all night affair :(

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Strange. I see all kinds of notifications as I scroll. Those that just came in, those from a few hours ago, those from earlier in the day, even those from yesterday bellow all of that (if I haven't cleared some of those yet).

Reactions: Math889

alldat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
Strange. I see all kinds of notifications as I scroll. Those that just came in, those from a few hours ago, those from earlier in the day, even those from yesterday bellow all of that (if I haven't cleared some of those yet).
I feel like this is something that happened out of nowhere. I definitely saw "yesterday" notifications at one point

alldat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
Anyone else? I can't be the only one. Just tried a restore and its still happening :(

mdtp333

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Happened to me as well. I posted it in one of the other threads. I've had my I7 since Monday and everything was fine, until yesterday. I'm losing my mind trying to figure what to do. I receive notifications on my ipad, without any issues. On the phone, I only get notifications for apps that are not installed on the ipad (i.e. Whatsapp, snapchat, etc.), but for notifications like news alerts, or anything else...zip on the Iphone. And I have not changed my settings at all.
Edit: The only thing I did yesterday, that could maybe be affecting this, is that I cleared all notifications from the notifications menu...

alldat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
Happened to me as well. I posted it in one of the other threads. I've had my I7 since Monday and everything was fine, until yesterday. I'm losing my mind trying to figure what to do. I receive notifications on my ipad, without any issues. On the phone, I only get notifications for apps that are not installed on the ipad (i.e. Whatsapp, snapchat, etc.), but for notifications like news alerts, or anything else...zip on the Iphone. And I have not changed my settings at all.
Edit: The only thing I did yesterday, that could maybe be affecting this, is that I cleared all notifications from the notifications menu...
I did a full restore, set up as new, then restored my backup. For some reason it looks good right now but I'm going to let a lot of notifications pile up and see what happens.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.