Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

syedhussain

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2010
Mine is still stuck in the processing step. I ordered 7am Eastern time on Friday.

tchap94

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2011
I'm in the same exact situation. I ordered at 7am on Apple.com for AT&T. Mine has been "preparing to ship" since yesterday.

clewis05

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2009
I'm in the same exact situation. I ordered at 7am on Apple.com for AT&T. Mine has been "preparing to ship" since yesterday.

same here and my money has been put back in my account
i called apple they said it would do that then come out for a payment when shipped

Virance

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2011
I don't think AT&T has actually shipped any devices yet.

Apple has shipped devices to AT&T customers - but people who actually ordered through AT&T have not been shipped yet.

From what I understand from the reps, all of the pre-orders from the 7th will be shipped as close to the 14th as possible to avoid pre-release-date-delivery.

Robtonic

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2011
Northern VA
I called them and they are asking me If I had ' accepted terms and conditions ' online via email.

wtf

They asked me the same thing. I told them I had never gotten an email, so I called AT&T...they said I accepted the terms and conditions for my new 2 year contract on Oct 7th at the same time I pre-ordered. No clue what's going on, just going to wait and hope for the best.

djuzi05

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2011
Mine is still in processing stage. 64GB white ATT of apple.com. Apple says everything is good to go though.

jmarq75

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2011
Att pre-order sucks!!

I did the pre-order on friday @ 9:AM. I went to the store and they told me that pre-order are in backorder between 14-21 days. Why the hell i did the pre-order for??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.