Anyone else's UPS shipment still not been scanned in?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xanadeath, Sep 18, 2014.

1. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

Mine is still showing as Order Processed: Ready for UPS and it's Next Day Air. I'm hoping it gets scanned in the next few hours. Anyone else in the same boat?

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Considering you're in California (like me :)) you might still be OK, but my buddy got his shipping email this morning. I'd call in if I were you..

3. davefromca macrumors 6502

4. xanadeath thread starter macrumors 6502

xanadeath

I was able to look up the tracking along with everyone else in the Sticky'd thread, and Apple emailed me yesterday officially saying it shipped, but the tracking still isn't saying it's been scanned in. eek!

5. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Doubtful you'll see movement prior to 1700 PST today. Then, a clockwork like series of updates will follow.

6. Mansu944 macrumors regular

Don't listen to these guys. No need to panic. it will get scanned tonight after they are delivered to the UPS Terminal. Right now they are either in a UPS Trailer that was loaded by Apple (so not scanned when picked up) or they are being delivered by Apple tonight to the terminal.

7. boast macrumors 65816

boast

Call to speak to a UPS manager ASAP or your delivery could be delayed until october!

8. xanadeath thread starter macrumors 6502

xanadeath

Haha that seems a bit extreme. I figure it's fine and it'll be scanned in soon. I was just wondering who else is staring at their tracking page wondering when something will happen.

9. stevedusa macrumors regular

It depends on where in Cali you are located.

I'm in LA and per UPS around 1:47 PM mine 6+ was "departed" from KY.

So keep checking through out the day. Worst come to worst it'll be on a red-eye flight :)