iPad Anyone ever get these issues?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Haserath, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Haserath macrumors newbie

I'm using an ipad 4 with iOS 8+(just updated to 8.2 but it happened previously).

There are occasional page crashes on specific sites. Hardocp.com will do it consistently if I browse the home page for a few minutes.

I also get an occasional blank browsing page that can either be fixed by dragging the page up/down or having to close the tab and opening the link again. This typically happens to tabs loading in the background.

Curious if it's just me or if all ipads/iOS devices do this.

2. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

There are certainly instances of sites misbehaving with safari but they are rare. Anything else change with your device? I suggest a total cache and history clear of safari after a software update just to reset things.

As for the blank page scrolling, I've seen that once so far.... On the mobile tech review page which never happened before. Onto really sure what it is.

Most sites work fine and safari seems snappier since the update to 8.2.

????

3. Haserath thread starter macrumors newbie

I've actually done a complete reset to see if that helped before and I have cleared the browser since 8.2.

There is nothing else that really happens regularly. The nand on this device might be wearing out and causing Safari to be a bit buggy.

4. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

I am doubting the NAND is wearing out. My Air2 and even 6 and 6+ phone will crash at some cites but it is so rare it is a non-issue.

When you used a desktop, don't you remember it having a problem with some websites?