Anyone ever gotten one of those Twine cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by corfio, Sep 30, 2014.

1. corfio macrumors member

Has anyone ordered/thought about ordering one of those Twine cases? Their official website have them listed for about $20 after the coupon that you can get for sharing the website. Anyone has any experience with this brand? Really digging the design.

Click Here!

[​IMG]

2. MushroomJesus macrumors regular

Really really tempting... I wonder how it protects.

3. corfio thread starter macrumors member

Yes! I am very tempted but have never heard of them so thats what is stopping me... Prolly gonna order one tonight. Both blue and black look like are nice colors.

4. onlineaddy macrumors member

These look really good. Would be interested in your thoughts if you end up getting them.

5. dvboy macrumors regular

Looks good to me,I asked them if they can be ordered without that black label on the back,kinda takes away the look and I imagine the feel of the back.

6. L-Tuned macrumors regular

My brother just ordered a pair for his and his wife's 6+ (silver and grey) last night. I will share some thought and pics. ;)

7. JZPD405 macrumors newbie

I ordered one for my 6 plus and it will be here tomorrow. I'll post some pics and a review when I get it.

8. corfio thread starter macrumors member

Would love to get feedback and some pics! Also was looking at websites and so far on eBay they are the cheapest $25 + free shipping.

9. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

These look pretty cool. I'm definitely interested in what people think about them. I'm wondering how grippy they are, and if there is a decent enough lip to keep the glass raised up when placed on a table face down (pics so far show a minimal lip...but could just be the angle of the camera shot).

10. munkydust macrumors member

Case looks nice; label looks ridiculous. I would never buy anything with a huge label like that on it. WTH?

11. srowndedbyh2o macrumors regular

Very nice looking case, and I like the label. Would look a bit to bland without it.

12. onlineaddy macrumors member

13. JZPD405 macrumors newbie

Pictures

Review and Pictures:

I have always been a big fan of the Incase Slider case. I like how the buttons are exposed and the way they fit so I was unsure of this case because of the label on the back and the buttons are not all exposed. However this case is excellent. The fit is great, its not loose and the buttons are just as resposive as if they were exposed. The label is hardly noticeable and the case is very thin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. tju317 macrumors newbie

Looks good. Is it smooth enough to slide in and out of a pants pocket? Is the case firm or somewhat flexible? Thanks.

15. JZPD405 macrumors newbie

It is smooth enough to slide in and out of a pocket easy but still has good grip on the back to hold onto it. It's pretty firm and doesn't feel rubbery.

16. tju317 macrumors newbie

Thanks for the review and answering my questions. Time for me to order one.

17. JZPD405 macrumors newbie

No problem. I didn't use the discount from the original site because I wanted it quick and used a prime shipping. Very happy with it.

18. tju317 macrumors newbie

Is the carbon fiber texture smooth?

19. JZPD405 macrumors newbie

Yea I would consider it smooth, maybe a littl textured but it doesn't feel raised at all.

20. Ramrod82 macrumors regular

Ramrod82

Thanks for posting this! Ordered a blue one myself! Has a nice classy look to it for the 6 plus! Which is hard to find!!!

21. JZPD405 macrumors newbie

No problem, I am very picky but very satisfied with this case.

22. corfio thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the review! I am patiently waiting for mine.

Can you post some pics of the blue one when you get it? I was between blue and black and decided on the black one. Want to see if I made the right decision. Thanks

23. tju317 macrumors newbie

I received a brand new black one and it's very nice but I've decided I'm not going to keep it. I only test fitted and placed back in the original packaging. If anyone is interested, I'm selling mines. There's nothing wrong with it, just plan to keep the phone naked for now. Please message me. Thanks.

24. Jazper macrumors 6502a

Agreed, their other cases have the similar branding too, shame really since their cases do look nice but I'd rather not be a walking billboard.