Anyone ever pre-order multiple phones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by t76turbo, Sep 23, 2017.

1. t76turbo macrumors regular

I will be pre-ordering 2 iPhone x’s and wanted to know how to do it using the Apple Store app.

I went through the process as far as I could without actually ordering and it looks like it wants to force you into buying one phone only.

So is there a way to do it?

2. mzsigler macrumors regular

There’s probably going to be a limit on them at first to try and prevent scalpers. I think with the 7+ it was 2.

3. t76turbo thread starter macrumors regular

Should have added ‘using Apple store app’ to the subject of this thread.

A family member of mine is on my account and wants a iPhone X as well. So they are legit lines on my account.

4. Wreckus macrumors 6502a

Wreckus

Wouldn't be surprised if Apple limits the Iphone X to one per credit card purchase due to the probably that supply will be very limited. Only way to get around this is if your husband/wife has his/her own apple account and buys one on her credit card and you buy one on your account & credit card.

5. mzsigler macrumors regular

What I did a few years ago to order for a friend was sign in under my appleID in safari and their appleID in Chrome and had both ready to go when the store came up. I don’t think that will work on the App, but it might be a viable way to order two if they limit it to one per Apple ID.