Anyone ever used Ghost Armor for a macbook?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by pmcneil, Apr 10, 2013.

1. pmcneil macrumors newbie

Ghost Armor seems to be pretty nice on an iPhone / iPad. I did a search on here for Ghost Armor and all the results were for iphones.

http://www.ghost-armor.com

Anyone have experience using ghost armor on a macbook? Seems like the perfect protection for preventing minor dents and scratches from daily use.

2. Woody864 macrumors newbie

I have thought about it. I know the Ghost Armor people in my town are funny about installing it on Macbooks though. I think they will install it on the top and bottom but nowhere else. They will give you the product to install yourself on the rest of the computer because something about the product not being installed right can damage the screen display.

I do have Ghost Armor installed on my iPhones and wife's iPad and I can say that by far this is the best protection I have found. Wife dropped her iPad on concrete one day and then dropped her iPhone down three flights of concrete stairs and not one scratch or bit of damage. I did put bumpers on the iPhone just for the shock resistance part.

3. pmcneil thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply. I guess that makes sense, I dont think I've have them touch my screen. I mostly just want it to prevent scratches / dents from normal use. I have to stop by the Ghost Armor stand in the mall and see what they say. Thanks.