Anyone experiencing notification conflicts on iOS 8.3?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by KacieB, Jun 22, 2015.

1. KacieB macrumors newbie

KacieB

I had been running my iPhone 5s on iOS version 8.1.x which was jailbroken, but over the weekend I had to visit the Genius Bar for a battery issue and they completely swapped out my device for one with 8.3. I set the iPhone up as a new, I did not restore a back up.

This morning I noticed something I had never seen before, a notification conflict. Basically what happened was this, I had an exchange calendar event notify me of an appointment at 8:45am. This alert came thru on my work Android phone as well as my PC, and I thought it came thru on the iphone as well as I heard that familiar calendar notification sound......but my Errands app also sent a notification at the same time and it is the only one that showed up on my iPhone's lock screen and in the notification center.

Anyone else notice an issue if two different apps send you a notification at the same time? TIA.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

I (and some others) have had issues with calendar alerts appearing for a split second and disappearing quickly. Since about iOS 8.2. And this is even without any conflicts or anything like that as far as I've been able to see in various cases. Seems like there might be an issue with calendar alerts in general (not an issue that is constantly there, but often enough).