Anyone find a clear iPhone 7 case without sticking to the back?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rebirth83, Oct 20, 2016.

1. rebirth83 macrumors member

I wondering if anyone has found a good clear iPhone 7 Case that shows off the Jet Black iPhone that doesn't stick to the back?
    I've gotten 2 cases so far. The first case stuck to back a little but the bumper didn't show off the edges and case got scratched up. http://www.case-mate.com/collections/iphone-7-plus-cases/products/naked-tough-clear-iphone-7-plus

2nd Case looked way better but stuck to the back alot and looks ugly. Plus the case seemed very cheaply made compare the first one.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0F1Z0V/ref=twister_B01JSZNXCE?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

2. Pug72 macrumors 6502a

Pug72

The Spigen Liquid Crystal is what you're after.

It has tiny dots on the inside that prevents the sticking problem.

3. fraile macrumors member

fraile

I second this! They make a colour called "Space" specifically for the JB that looks so good.

4. mrgossett macrumors 6502

Here you go... I have this case on my 7 Plus Jet Black, and it's great, with no ugly "water marking" problems on the back. The entire phone looks totally blacked out, with no ugly clear plastic edges like a lot of cases have. Fit is very good, as is button operation. It also has good grip, which the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal I own does not have. Only minor gripe is that the lightning port opening is a little small for anything besides an Apple cable. The case is only $10, from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Scratch-Resi...7619029&sr=8-5&keywords=iblason+iphone+7+plus

5. nmeed macrumors regular

I'd love to hear about any hard all clear cases for the jet black as I hate the jelly ones.

6. nmeed macrumors regular

Do you have one? If so, could you please upload a picture? Does the camera module make contact with the surface or is it thick enough it doesn't when the iPhone is laid on it's back? Also, is the top/bottom covered or are they open kind of like how the Apple silicone/leather ones are open at the bottom. Thanks!

7. chillenandy321 macrumors regular

chillenandy321

Ill have to upload picture in a few. The case fits tight on phone. Its open on both ends. The camera is totally flush with case. They scratch pretty easy but for $1 not bad overall.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 29, 2016 ---
    New case from last night with scratches. Open on top and bottom of phone, but camera is flush with case.

Attached Files:

8. nmeed macrumors regular

Thanks! Man, if only the top/bottom were covered, it would be exactly what I am looking for. Is that Jet Black?

9. chillenandy321 macrumors regular

chillenandy321

Maybe write the seller of those cases see if they make ones that cover top and bottom. Matte black phone. Cheers :)

10. bluerazr macrumors newbie

Attached Files:

11. archrider macrumors 6502a

archrider

I ordered one of these. It may be what i've been waiting for. A tempered glass back, aluminum bumper with openings for signal attenuation. I hope they do it right. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

12. rebirth83, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016

rebirth83 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the heads up from bluerazr. I order the case too and I wanted to mention to you if you want the case without logos you should do put a comment on the above page. There making a small one time batch without all those ugly logos on it.