Anyone find an 8 GB yet?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jmack549, Sep 14, 2007.

1. jmack549 macrumors 6502

I have yet to see anyone who has come across an 8 GB yet. Has anyone chanced upon one?

2. RCGMac macrumors regular

Picked up my 8GB at the Southdale Apple Store in Minneapolis. They had 5 this morning, when I got there they had 4, that was about an hour ago.

3. jmack549 thread starter macrumors 6502

Great news, good to know. Unfortunately, no stores in the south seem to be getting them yet.

4. RCGMac macrumors regular

I know I heard rumblings that NYC, etc had them last night. I called the Apple Stores in the Twin Cities this morning, apparently the Mall of America was sold out of 16's, they hadn't gotten 8's yet. Southdale had a few 8's and no 16's.

I thought about getting the 16GB, but I couldn't justify the price increase.

Sucks about the southern stores not getting any yet, but I read somewhere else on here that a few Atlanta area ones along with FL ones had them, but I wasn't sure what the sizes where. I don't know where you are at in the South, but I used to live in SC, it sucked having to drive to Charlotte or Atlanta for an Apple Store.

5. jmack549 thread starter macrumors 6502

Atlanta's only 2 hours away, so it's not bad, but with a hectic work/school schedule, it's tough.

6. K Wal macrumors newbie

I was the first one to buy one at the Bethesda MD. store around 10:10 am toda. They said they just got them in.:D

7. jmack549 thread starter macrumors 6502

Dang. Got me all jealous.