Anyone find their iOS device snappy in the morning?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by seble, May 6, 2013.

1. seble macrumors 6502a

I have an iPad 2 and iPhone 4 both of which are usually placed on AP mode and plugged in before I go to bed. I always find it odd how snappy they both seem when I first start to use them, especially the iPhone. This snappy feeling seems to disappear throughout the day though. God my iPhone can be slow, my android friends take great pleasure in noting how it lags when scrolling through photos for eg.

Anyone else find this?

2. MrMacMack macrumors 6502a

I don't personally notice this. But maybe as you progress thru the day more apps are left running in the background?

3. seble thread starter macrumors 6502a

Not sure really, I don't tend to close apps on my iphone or ipad when I go to bed, just whenever I feel like it, which is pretty rare to be honest

4. cmeisenzahl macrumors 6502

I haven't. Maybe it's a perception thing? Later in the day are you in a place with a slower connection?

5. seble thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well during college it's slower/3G but when I get home it still doesn't feel as quick as it does in the mornings but the same fast wifi as when I wake up

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

As opposed to their Android phones? ;)

7. saberahul macrumors 68040

I think your brain is just slow in the morning due to tiredness.

8. Ryan Burgess macrumors 6502

Pretty sure it's either placebo effect, less processes so more free ram etc, or just an illusion.