Anyone find themselves gaming a lot more now?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by OutsideTheCube, Jul 4, 2010.

1. OutsideTheCube macrumors newbie

I upgraded from my 3G to the 4, and with the amazing battery life I find that I can game (and a lot!) during the day now without worrying. Plus, loading is much much faster, so I've found myself buying a lot of $1 apps and enjoying my new gaming device.

Anyone else experience a similar shift?

Oh, and I just bought Driver, and it's amazing playing a PS1 game on a handheld device. It's just as fun as I remember from way back in the day. =)

2. yankintx macrumors 6502

3. iPhone1 macrumors 65816

iPhone1

I'm playing Angry Birds like a desperate housewife now.

4. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

YEah, my I got Angry Birds for my Girlfriend yesterday in the evening and she already cleared 36 levels!.... when she hardly make phone calls on the iPhone before :eek:

Ahh....she also is playing UNO and screaming to the phone all the time

5. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Eliminate Gun Range uses the gyroscope feature and is a blast.

6. Snowman3459 macrumors 6502a

The only game I would ever play on my 3G was Doodle Jump. I seemed to hate every other one.

However, I found myself playing Angry Birds, Real Racing, and even a NFS game on my iPhone 4. It's just so much better.

7. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

I love the graphics with Eliminate Gun Range and Real Racing. Both very addicting.

8. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

Sort of. On my 3G, I used to hardly game because it took so long for it to load, and if there was too much going on the game would stutter. However now I'm constantly loading up games, but I hardly play them cause they haven't upped their resolution yet and I don't like the way it looks upscaled.