Anyone found cure for 5S leather case and lightning to 30 pin adaptor

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Peter Franks, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Peter Franks macrumors 65816

What is with them? A highly overpriced bit of plastic and it won't even work with their own make highly overpriced leather case.

Astoundingly appalling design from our favourite designers! Does nobody talk to each other there?!

It wouldn't be so bad if those cases came off with ease, but I'm guessing if you keep stretching and removing the £35!!!! case which is a real struggle, it'll become ruined and won't fit properly anymore and no doubt they won't change it because 'you're not meant to keep taking it off!'

35 quid for case and 25 for a bit of plastic. Nice one Apple. £60 worth of unusable.

2. Peter Franks thread starter macrumors 65816

That's £35GB. What a joke. Same price as the case,

Will they take the other one back after 3 months. How long is the lead?

3. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Apple tax. In my situation, its actually cheaper to just replace the cables than it is to use an adapter.

They probably won't accept a return on something 3 months old. The adapter is 0.2 m long.

4. Peter Franks thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks. I'll check it out. A lot of the cradles on the speaker docks are quite spindly for the 5S. When the 4 sat on it, it was more stable but with that adaptor and 5S out of its Apple case it does look very fragile on them.