anyone get a preordered leather case yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by steve knight, Sep 26, 2013.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I ordered it the same time as the phone and it shipped on the 21st from California through fedex postal. went from Friday delivery to now Monday. I mean the thing could have crawled to my house faster. I mean ship it first class it would be 4 times faster. my wife got her color case on the Monday the 5c shipped and the phone friday from china. and only 10 days from California to Oregon.

2. supermassive macrumors regular

supermassive

Yes. The red one i ordered arrived today. Was also shipped on the 21st. Maybe it was closer to germany, I dont know. But 5 days still is huge.

3. jpcarro, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013

jpcarro macrumors 6502

jpcarro

Mine is due Saturday via Fedex to USPS. Ordered last Friday at 3:am with 5s. Why so long?

Seems like this iPhone release with it's "no 5s preorders" was designed to save Apple bazillions on shipping costs.

Edit: arrived today. It shipped from Harrisburg, PA (about an hour from my home) to Allentown, PA to Martinsburg, WV and finally to my home in Bel Air, MD. What's with the big circle and slow ship? Whatever, the black leather is nice.

4. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

it is crazy. I am in Oregon and California is a couple days first class. So why did apple ship a case from china in three days but the leather case 8 to 10 days from California? fedexpost is a horrible slow service much slower then either one.I think they could have had someone walk it to my house faster. but it may not show it is here I only check the mail once a week.

5. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

mine finally got delivered. this has to be a record. I have gotten things from china just shipped standard post faster.