Anyone Get Shipping Confirm on BANDS

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by hazeydavey, Apr 27, 2015.

1. hazeydavey macrumors regular

Ordered a couple bands at 3:02 AM (black sport and Milanese loop)

No movement on any of these. Really hate my white band and won't go in public with it ;-)

Anyone have luck getting a band shipped yet (or exchange at a store?)

2. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

They're going to use the supply of bands they have to fill orders for watches first. Once they've caught up with that demand, they'll start sending out spares.

3. hazeydavey thread starter macrumors regular

One would think bands are the easy part to mass produce....very annoying. At least I got the watch at least.

4. zacheryjensen macrumors 6502a

zacheryjensen

There's a 2 week delivery window for the band I ordered and it begins tomorrow. I don't expect it tomorrow as it hasn't been charged, but, regardless of what others think about prioritizing watches, I do not think Apple would state a delivery window then ignore it to fulfill OTHER orders. That's not their M.O. so I do expect to get my link bracelet sometime in the next 15 days.

That said, I would not be surprised if it came on the last day of that window.

5. KPOM macrumors G5

Not yet, but I have a link band in a 4/29-5/12 window and a Milanese Loop in a 4/30-5/13 window.

6. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

All my watches all bumped over night except for my band only. My band still looking in June.

7. LiemTa macrumors regular

8. AxemanPhil macrumors newbie

I ordered my 38mm Apple Watch Sport white and a Milanese Loop band on April 17th. Estimated delivery dates were May for the band and June for the watch. The watch is on my wrist now (arrived Friday afternoon#) but the band is still showing May delivery. The white band is fine for casual wear and working out but looks a bit stupid with my suit for work.

That said, loving the watch so far.

9. LxTxNx macrumors 6502

LxTxNx

Ordered a black sport band for my ss 42mm. Still processing! Any bands shipping sooner than others? I've been using the strap from the sport I'm going to give away today to the boyfriend. So I need a sport band stat for the gym. I don't want to destroy my classic buckle leather strap at the gym.