Anyone get Summerboard Themes working yet?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Akitakoi, Feb 29, 2008.

1. philgilder macrumors 68000

2. Taylor C macrumors 6502a

It does, iappcat.com has a compatible version of SMB in their repository. I'm using it on 1.1.4 right now.

3. wfielder84246 macrumors member

I've added this to my sources but can't seem to find their SMB what is it filed under? Thanks.

*EDIT* Found a good answer in another thread entitled 1.1.4 apps i think!

4. ajl917 macrumors 6502

Change your SystemVersion.plist to 1.1.3, and anything 1.1.3 compatible will download without a problem...

5. Outofscope macrumors newbie

6. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

There is a fix for SummerBoard in 1.1.4:

(1) Add repo.ispazio.net to your sources.

(2) Install "1.1.4 SummerBoard Patch".

(3) Install SummerBoard.

(4) Uninstall the patch.

It works! :)

7. briansanderson macrumors member

I have done this but now when I install summerboard themes they do not show up in the summerboard app. So my question is how do I install additional summerboard themes? Thanks.

8. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Not sure what's happening there. It works for me. Are you sure you uninstalled the patch after installing SummerBoard?

If you did, perhaps you should try installing the patch before installing each theme.

9. ndwgolf macrumors regular

After installing the source where do i find the patch, it is not under install?

10. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Installer>Install>All Packages>1.1.4 Compatibility Patch :)

11. niccisharp macrumors newbie

hi, this will probably sound extremely idiotic but any help would be appreciated. I am now running 1.1.4 on my iphone, and did the jailbreak etc via http://www.iphoneteam.co.uk - which has given me the installer. I can't find a way through the installer to add to my sources any of the other things that have been mentioned in this thread. I want to add install summerboard as an end goal to all of this. again apologies for how little I know and I appreciate any help.

12. niccisharp macrumors newbie

13. KCWolfPck macrumors regular

14. niccisharp macrumors newbie

got mine working as well using the steb by step and ispazio patch thing.

15. RMferrer macrumors member

i've tried this numerous times and still no success. There are two summerboard packages. There's one that says (OLD) then on top of that one i believe it's the newest one. Should i DL this one or the old one(3.0)??

16. kashmoney2006 macrumors regular

i just restored as new phone using itunes to 1.1.4 and used ziphone to jailbreak and have not had a problem with any apps, including summerboard, yet. summerboard seems to be working perfectly for myself and i have not added any patches or fixes. just simply installed the app and themes using installer (although i did have to manually move some themes from "root" to "mobile" but thats it). is this wierd? why is everybody having problems and not me?

17. RMferrer macrumors member

u know what i just did that. i started from scratch. completely restored and jailbroke with ziphone. and now summerboard works:D!! i dunno, maybe i had something installed from letting it work, i have no clue. but it works perfectly now.

18. kashmoney2006 macrumors regular

sounds like if you restore from a backup of your previous jailbroken phone it saves some kind of preferences that screws it up. thats what i thought might happen so i didnt even bother with the backup. im glad it worked for you as well :)