Anyone get the Spigen slim credit card case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by childoftheko4n, Sep 18, 2014.

1. childoftheko4n macrumors regular

Anyone here ordered/received in the Spigen credit card case? Curious to about how this one looks in person. All the amazon reviews seem to be for the non credit card one and knock the stand (this version doesnt have a stand tho). Curious to how bulky it is as well, as the idea of having this + licence / 1 card in it along with apple pay does sound nice o_O

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/...-6-plus/iphone-6-plus-case-slim-armor-cs.html

2. julius071 macrumors regular

Why would you need this case when you got Apple Pay? Or maybe just carrying your drivers license?

3. malochico1 macrumors 6502

apple pay wont be available everywhere, atleast not for a while.

As far as the case goes, i have been thinking about ordering one. Will wait few weeks till i see some hands on reviews..

4. applebro macrumors regular

applebro

I really want to pull the trigger on this case, but need to see some reviews on youtube about it beforehand

5. childoftheko4n thread starter macrumors regular

Ya. I'm skeptic until I can see something besides product photos. Meh. Guess il get a simple one for now

6. foreplay macrumors member

I'm in the same boat

The description and title even make it sound like it won't be bulky. Then again, all other phone options for this style look bulky.

I'm likely going to order today anyways and give it a shot

7. parrot5 macrumors 6502

I bought one, but since I'm in Canada the estimated delivery is October 15..... Anyone here got one already?

8. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

I ordered one from amazon, $11.99 +3.99 shipping (from spigen). It has a ship date of Sept 30.

I currently shop no where on a regular basis that will support apple pay. We should have our Disney passes in a month, so I can at least travel light there!

9. ejisfun macrumors regular

Uni ID for me, that's pretty much all I carry when I go to class.

10. kae0003 macrumors newbie

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1772612

Here are a few pictures i took of mine last week.

Neo Hybrid Metal
    Neo Hybrid
    Slim Armor CS

Slim armor was okay, I just like the two neo hybrids better. The CS adds a decent amount of bulk and does not feel as solid. It's still neat though. I will use it on vacations and such where I don't want to carry a wallet.

11. Petey-ed macrumors 6502

12. Sikh macrumors 6502

Sikh

I ordered this for the gf before the phones were even released. Got it Wednesday and have to say its a very boss ass case.

I've been loving spigens products ever since I discovered them with my nexus 4. So to see this case in the quality it was is wonderful. I can't wait to order their line of glass screen protectors.

As for a quick review case is nice and protective internally and externally very solid. Credit card holder is meant to work obviously with the phone in the case. After apply some pressure to the center of where the phone sits we got 2 cards to insert and press down. Then pulling then out was pushed down and slide up. Really nice case. I recommend it for sure.

Tomorrow I'll take pictures of it with and without the phone and what my gf thinks of it officially.

13. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040