Anyone get tracking from AT&T, yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hollywood858, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Hollywood858 macrumors newbie

So I got my iphone 6 plus preorder placed by 12:05 am pst on the 9th and got an expected ship date of 10/2 - 10/13. However, I thought I'd be getting it this week since I got a text saying my order was processed and my card was charged for the phone last Friday. Unfortunately, I still haven't received a shipping notification from AT&T so I'm wondering if any of you guys have?

2. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

a lot of iPhones are stateside already (at least those that are ready to ship) and are sitting at a hub with either UPS or FedEx. No tracking will be given out until the package actually moves towards it's destination.

you can try and look up your information on UPS.com. Use your phone number associated with the iPhone being shipped as a reference number. You MAY get something but with an estimated delivery date of mid October, I wouldn't expect anything.

3. DravenGSX macrumors 6502a

Yes.. I have two orders both with FedEx tracking showing up in MyAT&T orders screen.

Orders placed at 03:30 EDT and 03:45 EDT on 9/12. iPhone 6 64GB Gold and Space Gray.

4. iFalcon macrumors regular

We need a poll to see how many threads can be opened for the iPhone 6 related to shipping and tracking.

5. Sirobin macrumors 6502

Sirobin

I have a shipping number, but Fedex seems to have no record of it :eek:

6. ejisfun macrumors regular

Mine just updated with the tracking number, FedEx shows expected delivery on Friday :D

7. sooner518 macrumors member

order from AT&T at 12:05 PST on the 12th. just got my tracking number this morning for FedEx. Delivery on the 19th by 3PM. For a 6, 64GB

8. markmbsc macrumors newbie

AT&T just updated with my tracking number. Fed Ex from Ft Worth TX. Delivery for Friday. Silver 6 64G ordered at 1:55 am central.