Anyone getting theirs for Christmas?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Bowlerguy10, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Bowlerguy10 macrumors 6502

In an effort to make myself feel better I am curious to know how many of you are getting your iPod Touches for Christmas. I am and the wait is KILLING me. Anyone else?

2. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

I am. It's killing me as well. Especially considering My Dad's going to pick it up for me in the States in about a month. Then I know it's at home, un touchable.

3. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

I reckon that this is going to be high on many people's wish list this Christmas!

Tried one today: Spectacular!

4. mvaj92 macrumors member

no one knows what there getting for christmas... thats the suprise! lol :cool:

5. MishoM macrumors newbie

Hah, your not alone, I'm getting my iPod Touch for Christmas as well, the wait is just killing me.

I keep thinking, "What if Apple releases an update that kills the jailbreak before Christmas," I'd go nuts if they did. There's no way I'd want one if I couldn't jailbreak it.

However, I doubt they will. Since I'm a PC user who's dieing to get a Mac yet can't afford it at the time, this is going to be like a Mac to be. Sort of like a Mac.... mini? :p It kind of would be to be honest, an internet browser, mail client, notes editor, editable calender, music, videos, YouTube, Google Maps, stocks, weather, NES games, iTunes Music Store, etc.

I'll be using this thing like crazy when I get it after I jailbreak it! Christmas vacation '07 with a jailbroken iPod Touch IS GOING TO RULE! :]

6. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

heres my thing. i got a free nano when i just bought my MBP then of course they come out with the touch. so i sell my nano for 150 and im gonna put the money toward a touch. dad tells me to wait and he will get one for me for xmas. i dont think i can wait. its the safari option that makes me want it so bad. internet at your finger tips anytime anywhere.!!!

i know how you feel!!!!

7. phillipjfry macrumors 6502a

phillipjfry

I dropped alot for my iTouch and am still making up the difference. Hope you and everynoe else gets theres

8. rusty. macrumors member

rusty.

Yea internet that drains your battery in 30 minutes music playback that last 2 hours I know its amazing.

9. mistashizzle macrumors member

Try what I tried for something last year. Ask them to get it for you now, and give you the empty box for Christmas.

10. psycoswimmer macrumors 65816

psycoswimmer

Maybe your battery needs to be checked.

I'm trying to decide wether I want a nano or touch for Christmas. Obviously the touch is the cooler of the two, and the more fun to use, and has Safari, and has that iTunes WiFi music store, but it would be $100 more and it has a larger footprint than the nano.

11. dcv macrumors G3

Well Christmas just came early for me :D

Just bought my 16GB iPod touch from the Fifth Avenue Apple Store!

12. Stang68 macrumors 6502a

Stang68

I'm guessing you dont have one because you were a bad boy this year and are getting coal in your stocking.

I got mine a couple weeks ago. My brother saw it and immediately wanted one! He has to wait till Christmas lol

13. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Sounds good from an instant gratification point of view, but not much fun come Christmas morning!

Did they do it, and if so, how did you feel?

14. mistashizzle macrumors member

Well for starters the item was the Burning Crusade expansion of WoW, so i would have been behind a bit without it. They did it and christmas morning I opened my other stuff, and went up and played WoW. Plenty of gratification for me!

15. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660