Anyone go to their try-on appointment yet?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Locoboof, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Locoboof macrumors 65816

Locoboof

I'm just wondering if they allow you to order a watch at your try-in appointment for in-store pickup?

2. fjfjfjfj macrumors regular

3. sheaitisnotso macrumors regular

Yes just got done. I asked if someone walked in and wanted to purchase and she said they would just take them over to a computer and order it just as if ordering from home. So unless you ordered last night you're screwed.

4. Locoboof thread starter macrumors 65816

Locoboof

Are you serious?!? That's what they tell you?

5. sheaitisnotso macrumors regular

Yes just got done. I asked if someone walked in and wanted to purchase how would that work? She said they would just take them over to a computer and order it just as if ordering from home. So unless you ordered last night you're screwed.

6. camperdown9 macrumors regular

London, England & Chatillon-Sur-Seine, France
    I am not in the States so it might be different.

However this morning when I went to a London Apple Store to try-on watches they said that I could order in store but for delivery to my home or business address. No in store pick up.

As I said this was in a London store so it might not be the same in the USA!

7. James Manesh macrumors member

You have to pre-order the Watch online, for now.

8. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

They will assist you with ordering one but in my experience in-store pickup is still not an option. At least not as of about 10:30 AM CST.

9. ivandr macrumors regular

Yeah. I had a 10am try on appointment (first available in the store as they open at 10). You get to try on a variety of different models and don't get rushed at all but the entire experience is about trying the watch on. If you want to order it you have to go online and order it from one of their computers in the store or pull it up on your phone.

Yeah if you didn't order last night you're now at the back of the line... sorry!! :-/

10. Pooshka macrumors 65816

Made 12 reservations for tomorrow so I could walk in almost at any time.