Anyone going in the morning.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by horsetooth, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horsetooth macrumors newbie

to the Apple store to wait in line or lurk around, or will you wait until you find out if its actually going to be available? I have not decided yet what I want to do. I don't want to look like a douche hanging around or outside the store. I went their today, and asked about Mon and they said they didnt know anything.

2. lilj4425 macrumors 6502a

What is with the are you going tomorrow threads? It's past midnight already. Wouldn't that be today? :p

3. mmoosa macrumors 6502

mmoosa

im hoping its avail online, cant be botherd to go to the store, even though its just round the corner, but who knows, i might just go.

4. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

Traveling 50 miles round trip, spending about 75 minutes of my day to get something that won't be available and I can't afford until later this year. MMM, count me in!

5. sjslamg macrumors newbie

Important things to do in the morning, there's no way I could make it. It'll be there when I can make it.:apple:

6. pscoble macrumors 6502

As much as I loved waiting in line for 36 hours last year (no joke if you are with cool people it is really fun, I was first in line as well). I would highly recommend NOT waiting in line until after the keynote. Chances are the Apple Stores won't even have them in the store for a couple days (and that is if Steve says it is shipping tomorrow, if its not then we are really out of luck). So I wouldn't think anyone will be picking the iPhones up tomorrow. Plus someone would have reported a large number of pallets being brought into an Apple Store within the last few days somewhere.

7. Aravintht macrumors 6502a

im going to my local apple store in a few hours... will post when i get there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.