Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

celebi251ca1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
i might...just might but i doubt it. not a lot of people know that an apple store exists here (i live in Canada in the province of Quebec...yep frenchies!! lol) there's only one for the whole province. im sure there's gonna be no one but who knows?

how about you guys? gonna camp out?

LoganT

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2007
i might...just might but i doubt it. not a lot of people know that an apple store exists here (i live in Canada in the province of Quebec...yep frenchies!! lol) there's only one for the whole province. im sure there's gonna be no one but who knows?

First of all, no one knows for sure if new iMacs will even get released. Although it's highly likely. Secondly, there's no need to camp out. It won't be sold out.

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005

I live in Montreal. Seeing as I already have a 24" iMac, I probably (sadly) won't be camping out. the iphone on the other hand...

c.joe.go

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2007
the nexus of the universe
i have been camping out for the new imac since wwdc07...... camping out on forums and macrumors waiting for apple to announce a townhall meeting. now that there is a meeting, i can live life again.

bobobo

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2007
I'll meet you in nyc... we can camp outside the store starting this weekend.

Denali9

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2007
Imac

Salut,
habituellement le store de Laval risque dans avoir assez en stock donc attend de voir ce qu'il offre et va voir.

I am looking forward to see what's going to be announced but since I just bought a SR MBP and I like gaming hence my desktop is gonna have to remain a PC unless SJ really surprise us...

stockcerts

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2007
Pensacola, FL
I just returned from vacation, so I'm a little behind. If the new Imacs are announced on the 7th, will they also be available in the stores that day?

celebi251ca1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Salut,
habituellement le store de Laval risque dans avoir assez en stock donc attend de voir ce qu'il offre et va voir.
Merci pour ton conseil je connais pas vraiment le apple store a laval. ca fait juste une couple de mois que jai su que ca existait! lol.

Im considering ordering it online instead....but the techophile in me wants it as soon as it comes out!! lol but one things for sure im not camping.

Maxington

macrumors 6502
May 11, 2007
Oshkosh, WI
I'll be camping out... camping out on my computer waiting to hear the news release... and with money in the bank hopefully a new iMac in 2-3 days :)

neven

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2006
Portland, OR
It's very unlikely that stores will have it on the 7th. If they do it will arrive in the afternoon, and it may not be available for purchase right away.

Even if they get it in advance, they're most likely not going to run out.

Denali9

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2007
New Macs

premium resellers usually get them a week or two after they are officially announced.

J'achète en ligne habituellement car je modifie des options et ma femme est prof donc j'obtiens plus facilement le rabais éducatif en ligne qu'en personne. (faut bien avoir un ou deux avantages d'avoir marié un prof :) ils sont rapide à envoyer (5 jours pour mon MBP SR)

Bonne chance

jeffzoom91

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2005
Florida
Ummm, if you are just using this as an excuse to go camping with ebay turds and apple geeks, then, well, there's no alternative....sorry....

You can camp out if you want, just make sure to bring along:
5-10 miniDV tapes
a real miniDV camcorder
4 batteries
and last but not least:

Homelessguy materials! See if you can record your night as a homeless guy living in front of the apple store in French Canada! (hated that place btw...)

If it turns out that nothing was really introduced....you still have your dv tapes of you being a homeless guy!

PS:
Things to say as a homeless guy while decidedly wasted:
Come're mannnnn....LEMME YELL ATCHO FACE!

Or if someone says something in french to you or around you (or if you just feel like talking) go: There is no trashcan....

or

I LOVEZ MAH BUCKET!

coolant113

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2007
New Jersey
when i went to my local apple store today the guy said..." watever is released tomorrow we will most likely have it as soon as it comes out".:apple::apple::apple:

celebi251ca1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Ummm, if you are just using this as an excuse to go camping with ebay turds and apple geeks, then, well, there's no alternative....sorry....

You can camp out if you want, just make sure to bring along:
5-10 miniDV tapes
a real miniDV camcorder
4 batteries
and last but not least:

Homelessguy materials! See if you can record your night as a homeless guy living in front of the apple store in French Canada! (hated that place btw...)

If it turns out that nothing was really introduced....you still have your dv tapes of you being a homeless guy!

PS:
Things to say as a homeless guy while decidedly wasted:
Come're mannnnn....LEMME YELL ATCHO FACE!

Or if someone says something in french to you or around you (or if you just feel like talking) go: There is no trashcan....

or

I LOVEZ MAH BUCKET!

What in the world is your problem? I have quite a few things to say

Foremost, I dont know why you would hate Quebecers. What did they possible do to you?

Secondly, if you would have taken one minute to read a few posts lower you would see that I decided not to camp out and i didn't really wanted to to begin with. I just wanted to know if others would camp cause im new to the mac community.

In conclusion, if you have nothing better to do with your time then send out negative feedbacks to someone you dont even know about something that doesn't even concern you in the least, i suggest you get a hamster.

celebi251ca1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
when i went to my local apple store today the guy said..." watever is released tomorrow we will most likely have it as soon as it comes out".:apple::apple::apple:

Thanks for the info! i wanted to go to my apple store today but i dont have my car today.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.