Anyone good at circuit diagrams?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mrsir2009, Feb 24, 2012.

1. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Hi guys... If anyone here is good at circuit diagrams, could someone draw me a crude one for a solar torch (a torch with rechargeable batteries that are charged by the solar panel). It just has to be a rough outline, as I know the basics of circuits and circuit diagrams, however I'm not sure about how the solar panel (I'm pretty sure there needs to be some sort of flow controller so the electricity can't flow from the batteries back to the solar panel).

Thanks you :)

2. eric/ Guest

eric/

I don't always make requests. But when I do.

I make them random.

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I'm way too rusty now, and I'm not too sure about the solar side of things, but is this of any use?
    http://www.smartdraw.com/specials/electrical.asp

4. leftywamumonkey macrumors 6502a

leftywamumonkey

I think the OP wants someone to draw him a series circuit rather than getting a program to do so on the computer.

5. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

^^

Yep, I used to years ago, but it's the solar stuff I'm not up on. The actual diagram, incorporating a simple switch would be easy to rough draw, but I just don't know enough about the way those panels work. If they are passive then the DG is pretty simple, but if they require caps or transistors, I might mislead..:(