Anyone got a Bodyguardz for their Iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AFKMatrix, Mar 24, 2008.

1. AFKMatrix macrumors member

I have seen this Full body protector for the Iphone and am thinking I will get this and also a Seidio case, so in theory the case shouldn't scratch the chrome on the iphone. Has anyone used this protector, does the touchscreen still work?

2. Draddy macrumors regular

the cases are made so tight, that for most of them, you can't use a body protection at the same time as a case.... I've opted for using invisible shield instead of a case... but friends have bought cases instead of protectors.

3. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I just ordered a iPhone package from fullbodyfilms.com, it is the back of a bodyguards film, and two crystal films for the front (one crystal one antiglare). Im excited, it looks like the perfect solution for what I need.

4. heyp macrumors 6502

please post your thoughts and pics if possible once you receive it... this looks like an excellent solution for protecting the iphone

5. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I definitely will.

6. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

Well I got the Fullbodyfilms protection pack yesterday, it was very annoying to put on, but not any worse than its similar counterparts (i.e. BSE, IS). After much waiting and coaxing, I got it on with very minimal dust underneath. I really like it, and I also really like the screen cover, other than there is a strange mark on it, but I email the company last night, and woke up to an email this morning from the company asking for my info so that he could ship me a new one.

Overall it has been a very good experience, and I would buy from them again. (I will posts pics when I get a chance to take some)

7. AFKMatrix thread starter macrumors member