Anyone got a HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One Printer?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by themoffster, Feb 21, 2013.

1. themoffster macrumors regular

I'm thinking of getting one here in the uk, but reviews are almost as hard to come by as places that sell it (I could only find three sellers).
    Can someone give me a quick summary of whether it is worth the money?

2. Blaine macrumors 6502a

Blaine

3. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

velocityg4

Can't say about this specific printer. I do a lot of onsite computer repair. In my experience HP product quality has really slipped,

The two main problems being drivers losing connection to network printers and paper jams. Also ink leaks and wireless card failures. Most of the time when you want to print or copy you have to wait two or three minutes for the thing to initialize. It doesn't matter if you have the $50 photosmart or $400 officejet.

The most reliable I have found is Brother. No one ever calls with problems with their Brother printers.

4. norsemen macrumors regular

Got one yesterday. First impressions. Best looking all-in-one printer on the market. Easy installment. No need to install any software to get the printer to work out of the box. Drivers not an issue anymore. Previous printers I owned have been a nightmare to connect through the wifi. This one took 10 seconds to connect to the wifi. Printing from iPhone was a breeze.

Overall: very happy, best printer I have own.

5. themoffster thread starter macrumors regular

6. Blaine macrumors 6502a

Blaine

Mine came in yesterday, but the box was damaged, so it's going back.

I have a new one ordered directly from hp. It should arrive next week.