Anyone got Google Plus?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SXR, Jul 5, 2011.

1. SXR macrumors 6502a

SXR

I just got my invite for Google Plus, and so I am testing it out to do a review later on on my blog keepthatapp.com. I think Google Plus is pretty exciting. I know it doesn't have anything to do with apps or anything like that, but I'd like to do a review for my blog anyway since Google Plus seems to get a lot of attention out there.

I was wondering ; does anyone here have Google Plus? If so , are you liking it?

Haha, funny that I'm posting this on an Apple site :p

2. redwarrior macrumors 603

redwarrior

3. SXR thread starter macrumors 6502a

SXR

Thanks a lot , sir. I've now joined the discussion :)

4. Brocksby macrumors newbie

I haven't yet got any invitation of Google plus. If you can invite me , it would be great on part of you. I think Google plus would be a great success as in the launching video , I saw they have included interesting options to link your circle of acquaintances.

5. stephenkurtzke1 macrumors newbie

So I bought an invitation on eBay last night and am brought to a page like this after clicking through the link to view their posting which brought me to a link offering to join Google+. Anybody know what to do now? I'm presuming it's not going to let me set up a profile or am I missing something?

6. SXR thread starter macrumors 6502a

SXR

Yeah , I don't think that you can get it yet, unless you have an invite from someone.

7. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Google+ is now open to anyone with a Google account.

8. SXR thread starter macrumors 6502a

SXR

Yeah , I read that in another thread. I think a lot of people are going to sign up to this service. I sort of hope that it replaces facebook , haha.