Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
Judging from the pictures, the outside always made me think of the MacOSX linnen background. This kept me from ordering one, actually.
So I too am curious to hear comments about this particular case.

splatman85

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 3, 2012
No one yet? Guess I'll be the first review then in a few days when I get mine.

al0513

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2011
Looking at that site from my ipad there a smudge on the page , i thought oh **** my screen got dust on the inside or dead pixel

Then i change the page and it went away

Is only on that site

haha there is a little man on the background of that page.

tandeh

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2009
Review of the Ipad 2 Version (Folio360 ii) :

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1180153/

The new Folio360 iii (CFA102) for iPad 3 is nearly the same but with magnets corrected for the the New iPad and also the new magnetic attachment for various Joy Factory Mounts. The review calls it the best ipad 2 case, and i have been convinced, although thier are other cases, i hate the ones that cover bezel or offer too little impact protection.

for those in the UK, it is available for The Joy Factory's official UK supplier (I emailed the headquarters in the US and they put me through to this site) - Realliance:

http://shop.realliance-ap.com/product.php?id_product=94

And although their have been shortages in the UK, Realliance have told me they will have stock on Monday (08 October 2012) for shipping and that other UK stockists will recieve their orders from Realliance on Monday aswell, so could do with checking Amazon UK and google or other UK online suppliers (avoid AirtechiT, as they are scammers, a 1 man band run by David Catherall - google the name for horror stories about his scam).

I would recommend that, if there is not much price difference, from others buy directly through Paypal from Realliance as they supply everyone else in the UK, so should be better CS and real stock info, unless other trustworthy suppliers like Amazon get it back in stock (then you should have more choice). I have ordered over the phone, you never know you may get it cheaper ;) as i did over the website price (hint).

order will go through on Monday and will be sent out on same day (1st class recorded) so hopefully i should be able to provide feedback after a test run in Uni, :).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.