Anyone got Windows Drivers for my new MBR SR?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Kasper Winding, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Kasper Winding macrumors member

Hi all

Just installes Windows XP Pro on parralles 3.0. The problem is that i cant find any windows drivers for my MBP SR, graphic card, wireless, sound etc.

Please help me out

2. Dustman macrumors 65816

Dustman

you can find the drivers on thepiratebay.org. I'm not sure if it's legal or not, seeings how your duplicating a file without apple's permission, but that's apples fault for not making it available for you, imo.

3. G-Force macrumors 6502a

If you installed it within Parallels, use Parallels Tools. You can find it in one of the menus at the top.

4. Kasper Winding thread starter macrumors member

Thx for the tip.....graphic ok now.....now i just need wifi...any help there?

5. JHacker macrumors 6502

JHacker

If your Macbook is on wi-fi, parallels can just use this wi-fi connection. No need to set it up on the Windows side.

6. kolax macrumors G3

Parallel's Tools (as mentioned) installs everything you need to get Windows fully functional.

When you are connected to a Wireless Network on OSX, Parallel's will use that link too.

But I have noticed sometimes I have to reset my DHCP IP Address and restart my Mac because Parallel's has an issue with accessing the Airport Card.

A restart usually fixes most problems tbh.

7. Kasper Winding thread starter macrumors member

ohh did not know that....been using a cable becouse i thought that wifi did not work....thx for the help