Anyone had issues with bootcamp?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Shane1905, May 14, 2013.

1. Shane1905 macrumors regular

Hi all, after some more of your assorted wisdom. How many people here have successfully used bootcamp with windows 7 on a 3tb fusion drive? The reason i'm asking is that my last attempt after apple released the update bricked my hard drive, it went in for repair and came back damaged (scratched and dented). I picked up my replacement yesterday but i'm a little reluctant to bite the bullet and try it again until i've heard from others that have tried. Hopefully there are a few of you out there :) Cheers.

2. marfrie56 macrumors newbie

I had no issues but I have a 1T (not a 3T) fusion drive. Not exactly your spec - but it's what I got. Bootcamp worked flawlessly. The second try. First try something failed - but my harddrive was not "bricked" - whatever that is.

3. Shane1905 thread starter macrumors regular

Just tried again and almost lost the drive again... On a completely different imac now too. Surely there has to be someone here who has tried this on the 3tb fusion drive using bootcamp assistant?