Anyone had to wait for Fed Ex label in email from Apple?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by louis0nfire, Jun 15, 2009.

1. louis0nfire macrumors 6502

I have to ship my MBP back for a replacement, and they said yesterday afternoon that I would get the label emailed to me between then and this morning. Hasn't come yet. I'm wondering if I should call or if it's just taking a bit longer than usual.

2. joelones macrumors newbie

Experiencing the same thing here. They promised a prepaid UPS label within 24hrs and have yet to receive it. Been close to two days here. Am currently on hold waiting to speak to a rep, again....

3. jakelenett macrumors newbie

I sent the macbook I bought last week back, they sent the fed ex label to my email after about 20min after I got off the phone with them.

4. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

5. louis0nfire thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm getting my MacBook Pro replaced because of a scrape on it out of the box.

6. cu2010 macrumors 6502

Assuming it's an on-line purchase, I suggest you log in to your Apple account.

7. GeekGirl* macrumors 65816

GeekGirl*

They send it as a email and you have to print it to return a item.

8. Ashhong macrumors member

i see a lot of people having to ship their macbook to Apple instead of just taking it to the store. is this because you have no store near you? or do you have to send it back when you buy online?

9. cu2010 macrumors 6502

I think it's the latter.

I still haven't decided whether or not to include a pre-installed software (Microsoft Office) when returning my MBP.